Tuesday, December 21, 2010

leaves

gosh this candle smells weird yet delightful. haha I want to buy a whole bunch, but that's no quite practical now is it? I'm writing this blog post as I get ready for bed. kind of. haha I still need to take my make up off and take my contacts out. wow, these past couple of weeks have been hella crazy. This year is coming to an end and I can barely believe that it's Christmas. I'm still so unsure of my major. as many know I'm currently a psychology major. I'm thinking of the following: staying as a psychology major, double majoring in psychology and criminal justice, or major in nursing. haha no one expected the nursing. I'd specialize in something though. I still have a couple more semesters to decide since I'm still knocking out my general ed. anyway, just something to update you guys on. haha. I love San Diego :) <3
kisses.
Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment