Monday, December 13, 2010

only the strong survive.

haha, I'm looking at cute bumper stickers for USMC girlfriend stuff.. here are some of my favorite. lol I love Marine's pride ;) it's cute. oh and don't ever mistake them for soldiers. ask any Marine and they are WARRIORS. there was a quote that stuck out to me that I LOVE.
"some heroes wear capes, my hero wears combat boots." OORAH. :D
can't wait for my Marine to come home & I am starting to prepare myself for my first deployment. well his deployment, and my waiting. haha. 
who needs diamonds when you've got dogtags? Semper Fi.
come home soon babe <3




1 comment:

  1. i think these are really cute. im a new marine girlfriend, and im just looking for a lot of support and a lot of distractions to get me through the next three months. :]

    ReplyDelete